Yield: 1 to 2 Servings
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Flatout Flatbread (Light)
- 1 red onion
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 avocado
- Greenleaf lettuce
- 1 cucumber
- Monterey Jack sliced cheese (or whichever you prefer)
- Fresh sliced deli turkey
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of garlic salt
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of Cumin
- First slice up just enough of the red onion, roma tomato, cucumber and jalapeno. Rinse off about 2 large green leaf lettuce pieces and place aside.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and cucumbers with a pinch of salt and pepper if you like.
- Next you will cut open your avocado, remove the flesh and smash with fork in small bowl. Season with cumin, salt, garlic salt and garlic powder.
- Next lay 1 Flatout on plate and spread avocado on top leaving just about an inch of side without avocado.
- Place your toppings according to your own desires onto flatbread
- Your last and final step, roll up flatbread like a burrito and place toothpicks in to keep together until you’re ready to take your first bite.
- Pair this wrap with your favorite chips or even a little fried okra and Enjoy!!!!