Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 20 to 24 Chicken wings or wing portions (wingettes)
- 3 tbsp. Melted butter
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Rinse and pat chicken wings dry and place in large bowl. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in microwave and set aside
- Add seasonings to chicken wings and toss to combine
- Pour melted butter on chicken wings, toss to cover every wing and place on cookie sheet. Making sure each wing is laying flat.
- Bake for 30 minutes and flip once browned and cook for another 15 minutes
- After wings have browned on the opposite side, Increase the oven heat to 400 to get a nice crispy brown roasted coating. Watching carefully as to not burn wings for the next 10 minutes flipping occasionally.
- Pair these wonderful roasted chicken wings with your favorite side dish, sprinkle parsley for a little extra flare and serve immediately.