Yield: 4 or 5 Servings
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- Zatarain’s Crispy Southern Fish Fri
- 5 or 6 tilapia fillets
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups canola oil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley for garnish
- Preheat canola oil in cast iron skillet on medium high. While oil is heating Rinse tilapia and lay each fillet flat on plate. Place about 1 cup or so of Fish Fri in separate plate.
- Season fish on both sides and dredge each fillet in Fish Fri.
- Once oil is hot, Place each fillet in oil and fry for about 7 to 8 mins each side until fish is flaky and golden brown.
- Place fish on plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil. Sprinkle dried parsley on for garnish. Serve with favorite sides and Enjoy!!!