Yield: 5 to 6 servings
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
- 1 LB shrimp shell off, cleaned & deveined with tail on
- Louisiana Seasoned Crispy Shrimp Fry
- 1 cup Canola oil
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Rinse shrimp and set aside
- Preheat oil in skillet on medium high. Sprinkle shrimp with Cajun seasoning and cayenne pepper.
- Once oil is hot, dredge shrimp in shrimp fry and place in hot oil.
- Cook for about a minute per side flipping in between as to make sure both sides are golden brown.
- Place shrimp on plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess oil
- Pair these delicious shrimp with your favorite side or salad and Enjoy!!!