Yield: 5 servings
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Wonton wrappers
- 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- About 1 cup fresh crab meat
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- Sweet & Sour sauce or Spicy Ginger Teriyaki Sauce for dipping
- Mix crab meat, cream cheese, Old Bay Seasoning and green onions in small bowl
- Preheat oil in small pan on low to medium heat
- Place small spoonful of mixture in wonton wrapper and using your fingertip, wet each side of wrapper with water around the edges
- Next, fold wonton wrapper edges upward until they are completely sealed. Use extra water on fingertips to seal.
- Place about 3 to 4 wontons in oil at a time watching very closely as to not burn them. Flip the wontons once browned on each side until all sides are golden brown.
- Remove wontons from oil and place on paper towels to drain excess oil. Pair these wontons with Spicy Ginger Teriyaki Sauce or sweet and sour sauce and Enjoy!!!